Monday 13 April 2009

Welcome...


My name is Andy Stuteley (aka Stootz) and I'm a media composer with over 20 years exprience composing and producing music, with the last 2 years spent in the media industry earning both paid and collaborative media projects.

I've decided to setup this blog to comment on the progress of all things to do with my media composing work known as StootzMusic (www.stootzmusic.com). I'll talk about all things from the musical, production, commercial and business aspects of stootzmusic including the highs and lows. 

I'll also be commenting on the music industry, musical gear, music software, courses, film soundtracks and more depending on the time available.

Let me know if you have any thoughts or questions.

cheers
Stootz.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

StootzMusic. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com | Distributed by Deluxe Templates